Mark Grossetti can:
- Assist you with a full range of maritime licensing transactions such as originals, renewals, upgrades, and endorsements.
- Review your Merchant Mariner Credential application for completeness, verify if you are qualified, and provide options.
- Submit your application package to the USCG. You don't have to go!
- Give you peace of mind that your application is being submitted in the best possible way for the USCG to review.
- Follow through with the USCG to ensure your application is evaluated in accordance with the regulations.
I am a retired USCG Lieutenant Commander with over 19 years of active duty marine safety experience, and then over 16 years in business as a maritime license consultant. My licensing experience ranges from before Regional Exam Centers (RECs) were established in 1982 through today's complex requirements. I am one of an elite few nationally-recognized experts who has experienced all the numerous licensing changes over the past three decades. I've assisted with thousands of license transactions for clients from all 50 states, as well as Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. View my resume to learn more.