||Grossetti License Consulting |
A Premiere Maritime License Consultant
Licensing Experience Since 1979
Contact Mark at GRO@CGLICENSE.COM | RESUME | FORMS & OTHER INFORMATION
Why is Mark Grossetti qualified to help you?
A retired U.S. Coast Guard Lieutenant Commander with over 19 years of active duty marine safety experience, and then over 15 years in business as a maritime license consultant. Licensing experience ranging from before Regional Exam Centers were established in 1982 through today's complex requirements. One of an elite few nationally-recognized experts who has experienced all the numerous licensing changes over the past three decades. Has assisted with thousands of license transactions for clients all across the country including the territories of Guam, Puerto Rico, USVI, and 49 states (only missing North Dakota!).
What can he do to assist you?
- Originals, renewals, upgrades, endorsements, etc.
- Review your Merchant Mariner Credential application for completeness, verify if you are qualified, and provide options.
- Submit your application package to the USCG. You don't have to go!
- Give you peace of mind that your application is being submitted in the best possible way for the USCG to review.
- Follow through with the USCG to ensure your application is evaluated in accordance with the regulations.
- I charge flat-rate fees "per transaction." Fees vary depending on transaction type, complexity of your submittal, and level of license desired. I do not charge "per hour."
Grossetti License Consulting
8 Vaillencourt Drive
Framingham, MA 01701
Copyright 1999-2014 Mark Grossetti
Last revised: March 2014